Foundation and Wet Basement
For more than 30 years, we have provided long-lasting and cost-effective foundation repair, wet basement repair, foundation concrete crack repair and basement waterproofing services in New Hampshire, Maine, and Massachusetts, Connecticut and Rhode Island.
- 10 Year Warranty
- Less Expensive than Similar Methods
- Effective and Long-Lasting Solution for Crack Repair and Waterproofing
- Business and Residential
Prevent costly property damage
Whether you are a homeowner, property manager, structural engineer, home inspector, or builder. Crack-X can help keep your basement dry and prevent structural damage
It is recommended to have an expert determine if they are structural or not. We provide a no obligation inspection and most times sending a photograph of the foundation crack in question is enough to get started.
Structural foundation cracks are usually caused by poor construction or issues with your soil. Structural foundation issues should not be ignored. Here are a few tips to determine if you need to contact a foundation expert:
- Vertical cracks that are wider at the top or bottom
- Foundation wall cracks that are wider than 1/2"
- Cracks in beams, foundation slabs
- Stair Step Cracks
- Cracks that extend into the upper levels of the building
Also watch for signals in other parts of the property such as sticking and slanted doors or windows that do not open and shut properly.