Join The Crack-X Team
We offer a highly competitive salary, plus benefits
See available positions below
Crack-X, New England’s leader in concrete foundation repair is looking for a full-time technician who will be responsible for providing support to our team. If you are a dedicated team player, with a strong work ethic, who wants to utilize your experience and skills in waterproofing, please consider joining our team!
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Demonstrate effective communication skills, be capable of performing multiple tasks and possess organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Must be a self-motivated, self-starter and a hard worker.
- Demonstrated experience taking direction and instruction from others, team player.
- Proven ability to complete tasks correctly and on time.
- Ability to make decisions, communicate well with customers and have constant contact with the home office.
- Ability to work with your hands and meet the physical demands of the job.
- Prior experience in waterproofing is a plus, but not required. We will train you in proper waterproofing techniques.
- OSHA 10- hour, is a plus, but not required.
We offer highly competitive salary, plus benefits and company vehicle. Please join our team!
Qualified and interested candidates should send their resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail it to: Human Resources, New England Waterproofing, 25 Washington Ave. Natick, MA 01760.