Garage Floor Coating -
Resurfacing and repair
Crack-X offers a permanent, flexible, and decorative coating system that will leave your concrete floors protected with a weather-proof and seamless solution.
What are the best products?
We use many top brand names because each job has unique needs, all of our systems are high-strength coatings to refinish and resurface garage and basement concrete surfaces. They are:
- Waterproof, slip-resistant, and crack-resistant,
- A durable coating that withstands cold winters, water pressure, gas pressure, and vibration.
What Is It Used On?
It can be used on both interior and exterior concrete surfaces such as:
- Garage floors
- Concrete basements
How Does it Work?
Crack-X begins with cleaning the surface and if there are existing cracks, they will be repaired, waterproofed and filled. A coating is then applied to fill in pores and level off the surface.
- Grinding and shot-blasting will clean and prepare the concrete,
- All existing cracks are repaired by opening them up and cleaning them out,
- The cracks are then waterproofed to prevent water damage,
- A liquid rubber base and thickening activator are applied to complete the crack repair.
- After the surface is prepared, a liquid polyurethane coating is applied,
- The coating penetrates deeply into the poured concrete and fills in the pores up to 1.5” deep,
- A liquid rubber base coating is applied followed by a waterproofing coat,
- To finish, decorative color flakes are applied and covered with a polyurethane top coat giving it a granite-like finish.
Call us at 978-687-4195 to get more details and a free estimate. We can transform your existing concrete into a showroom quality floor!
- Durable, washable and easily maintained
- Great looking, seamless, non skid surface
- Up to five times stronger than concrete alone
- Cures quickly for minimal down time
- Adds value to products in showrooms
- Provides sanitation and cleanliness where required
- Unbeatable protection from wear and tear
- 100% solids system does not shrink
- The ultimate work floor for mechanics